Configeration sharing needs major changes to be usefull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configeration sharing needs major changes to be usefull

I've used REWASD for over 4 years and their parent company's pc tools for much longer. And the only thing that really bother's me is how you set up configuration file sharing.

Beyond getting a slight glance and basic key assignments in the layout pic, the important stuff is hidden and you have to download it to actually see what's going on and desired effect IF you can understand the combo/function much less if they labeled correctly or at all with the whopping 21 chars of txt space. If I could have seen just that information alone I would have saved to many hours to count downloading/erasing configs.

Each config should have the ability see ALL mappings on webpage (including long hold, double tap ect.)

Actual description field the uploader can fill out instead of trying to insert description into the config name
    OR at least provide the ability for us to post link to were we can have proper space. (Games have all kinds of metas/classes that are very in depth and so can be the configs)

I'm no expert in search code: but i have to imagine just adding those couple things would vastly improve the ability to find what your looking for.

i have a much bigger list but none of them matter without mentioned changes.

main reason for posting
    reWASD — Today at 8:45 PM
    Could be the [Zone Mappings] (https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functi...ger-zones.html).
    What config are you using?

PvtCarnage — Today at 8:45 PM
    i create my own configs, sorry to say but your profile sharing set is horrible and incredibly lacking lol
    [8:46 PM]
    profile sharing should include an area for ppl to explain thier config

reWASD — Today at 8:47 PM
    We have a [Description] field for every mapping. And when sharing a config, the [description] field should also be available on the site after sharing.
    irked me a little lol

I spent many hours finessing and playing with configs because I enjoy it and would love to share ideas and work arounds i come across in some games. but i spent many more hours trying to understand some of the in's and out's of the more advanced stuff due to a IMO horrible config sharing setup.​

Hello.
    Thank you for your feedback!

We're already working on a major update to our community page and sharing settings!

Comment

That's great to hear,
      I think it would be a great boon to bring more people in and get involved and intern draw new users. Look forward to it and will definitely will actively participate !

Comment

Working...
      X