Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse zone mapping gradual increase, instead of 100% at start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse zone mapping gradual increase, instead of 100% at start.

When mapping mouse to a stick zone, is it possible to do a gradual increase from the start of the zone and only reaching 100% at the end of the zone? Right now I have my left stick set up as wasd, with the high zone mapped to mouse, but as soon as the stick reaches the high zone, mouse emulation immediately hits 100%.

Stick zones act as digital buttons in reWASD architecture, so it is impossible to set up the Zone-area-to-mouse-speed relation you talk about in the current version of reWASD (6.3.1).

But it is possible to remap the whole stick to the mouse while setting it to work only at the "High zone" simulated by a Response curve like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-26 003026.png
Views:	267
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	234232
    This way you will have the analog relation you were talking about.
    All other mappings you have on the stick should be moved to the Low or Medium zones. Don't forget to resize them accordingly.

Comment

Thanks for this, unfortunately, doing it this way won’t allow me to move at the same time as turning the camera on one stick. Instead I am currently using ds4 set as wasd on left stick while using reWASD mouse move left/right using the response curve you showed above. Hopefully one day reWASD can have an anolog option for stick zones.

Comment

Working...
      X