Flick right and left options on all buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flick right and left options on all buttons

i would love to be able to bind flick right and left on any button. I want to scroll down on my mouse to do a 180 degree turn for instant access behind myself in online FPS games.

I suppose we are talking about virtual mouse emulation?
    If so, then this idea should become feasible once we add mouse movements to the combo.

This feature is under development, but so far I can’t even give an approximate implementation timeline.

Stay tuned!​

Comment

It would be virtual mouse emulation since the option is already available on joysticks. a move mouse option is available on every button as long as its a game pad. not sure what the difference is between move mouse and flick mouse. both of those options are not available for binding on a mouse though. I guess i could bind it on my azeron if i can achieve the same results with move mouse as flick mouse. I would just prefer to have it on scroll down so it feels intuitive. I appreciate the info.

Comment

You are right, this option is available for the gamepad stick. But only for gamepad sticks.
        It will be possible to implement this for other buttons only with the help of the combo that I mentioned above.​

Comment

Working...
        X