Support for Azeron Cyro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Azeron Cyro

I know that reWASD already supports the Azeron keypad, and this software is extremely helpful to fully utilize mine, but now that this trailer dropped...

Any chance reWASD can support this, too?

+1 for Cyro support please, they're coming pretty soon and it would be awesome to have day 1 support since ReWASD is a lot better than the stock Azeron software (already using it for my Azeron Classic).

Comment

Our team is already working on the support of this device.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
        Our team is already working on the support of this device.
        Now that I have my Cyro I was curious if you might have an eta on support for this?

Comment

We plan to add support for this device in the nearest updates.
          Stay tuned!​

Comment

It already works mostly, if you set the thumbstick to Xbox Joystick and all the keys to mouse/keyboard/xbox keys then reWASD can remap them, which is great! You'll have to group the Xbox controller and the keyboard/mouse together, and the game might still receive the original Xbox joystick input, even when trying to mute it in reWASD. Adding a Toggle Thumbstick binding in the Azeron software to toggle the thumbstick to right stick worked better for me. So it's a little clunky for now, but usable. Can't wait to try out a newer version with official Cyro support!

Comment

Originally Posted by DaMu View Post
              I know that reWASD already supports the Azeron keypad, and this software is extremely helpful to fully utilize mine, but now that this trailer dropped...

Any chance reWASD can support this, too?
              Hi there!✋

I hurry to tell​ you that starting with reWASD 6.5.0, users can now remap Azeron Cyro.

Please check new reWASD 6.5.0 or read more about it and other new features by the link

Comment

Working...
              X