Support for Flydigi Direwolf controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Flydigi Direwolf controller

Hi, I am a current owner of a Flydigi Apex 2 and a recent buyer of reWASD.
    First of all, the reWASD is amazing. I always wanted an easier way to have turbo buttons instead of programming it as a macro. Thanks reWASD for the wonderful support.
    I heard you are also working to bring compatibility to the Apex 3.

A lot of people have expressed their disappointment to the Apex 3 especially with the LCD screen.
    I know they did it to not require a PC to change settings so I am okay. The biggest thing for me was that they fixed the dpad that was the weak point of the Apex 2. Diagonals were terrible on the Apex 2. I have to switch out the controller when I am playing fighting games.

For the Apex 3 haters, Flydigi has another new controller that to me is a no frills Apex 3 IMHO - Direwolf. It is about 1/3 the price of an Apex 3.
    It has the same improved dpad and has 2 back buttons and with analogue triggers.
    Flydigi Direwolf Wireless Gaming Controller - YouTube

I like to humbly suggest that support for this new controller be explored as well.

Thank you for the warm feedback.

Yeap, our team is working to bring compatibility to the Apex 3. Stay tuned

Comment

Hi, I think you misunderstood me.

I was asking you to consider support for the Direwolf controller also, not the Apex 3.

Comment

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I need to clarify it with the team. Stay tuned, anyway

Comment

We think Direwolf may be surely supported too, but later.

Comment

Working...
          X