Some ideas on the Overlay Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ideas on the Overlay Notification

So I was editing the overlay notification thing and an idea came to me while fiddling with the transparency of the popup.
    Just some cosmetic ideas but...

1. Is to be able to add your own icons to apps/games to quickly help identify which profile the popup refers to.

2. Add some indicator to show the device that the popup refers to. Like in the example below I've screen captured how the reWASD popup will appear twice for the two devices that I have setup for this .exe, But I wouldn't know which is which.

3. Another thing is the transparency of the popup. I like the idea that the popup can be transparent but then I think it looks ugly with the text also being transparent. I think that should be opaque(along with any graphical elements) and only the background to go transparent.

4. So I went and even made an concept about how the popup will look with a transparent background(yeah I like rounded corners).

5. Another idea in the case of fully transparent background, is that maybe we can color the opaque parts by device....if the user wants to and doesn't want the default reWASD color(which is a cool color, but still).

Click image for larger version

Name:	notifications idea.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	234632

Anyway...just throwing this idea out there.
    Attached Files

Thank you for the suggestions!

We will take a look at it.

Comment

I find great interest in these matters. I hope that similar ones be made frequently.

Comment

Working...
      X