X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer range randomizer and quick Dpad setup for the right stick

Hello, I have 2 suggestions:

1) Time range randomizer:
    I use reWASD in some games where it requires you to mash a button to pick resources up from the ground. So I would just assign that button to do a turbo. But some online game company actually monitors if your button clicks are too consistent all the time and I would like to avoid that detection. So I was wondering if you can add a time range randomizer to the turbo(or/and combo area). So that we can specify a range for the timer between the buttons being pressed and have the button pressed randomly between the time range. So you specify a time range of 200ms-250ms, and reWASD will randomly press down on the button between 200ms-250ms. 225ms, 210ms, 248ms, etc.

2) Quick Dpad setup for the right stick(or/and left stick):
    Currently, you can quickly set the right stick to be Left stick, right stick, mouse, WASD, Flick Stick, Mute. But there is no option to quickly set the right stick to be "Dpad". I usually make a shift layer right stick to be the Dpad. Right now I manually have to go to each right stick direction and specify the Dpad direction. I was hoping you can make the Dpad set up as simple as you did with the previous listed options.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Hi.
    A "random pause" feature is in our plans. However, it is still difficult to talk about the timing of implementation.

Also, thanks for the idea of quick stick remapping on the D-pad. We'll see what can be done.

Stay tuned.​

Comment

Adding vote for random timer, have a game that appears to monitor click times. So a Random Timer checkbox with a textbox for time where you could enter 50ms would add a random # between 0 and 50 for example. An option just under the Turbo feature. Have been using reWASD for 2-3 years now and finally have a game that is kicking me.

Comment

Thank you, your vote has been counted

Comment

It sounds like you're suggesting a feature to incorporate a random timer into a game's click monitoring system, allowing users to input a time range (like 50ms) for a randomized delay. This feature, situated near the Turbo function in reWASD, could assist gamers dealing with challenges in certain games. Your idea could enhance gameplay dynamics and accommodate diverse gaming scenarios.

Comment

Working...
          X