Fifa 23 Skill moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 23 Skill moves

Hi guys, Just wondering are there any fifa players that use rewasd macros for skill moves?

Some of the 5* skill moves are really complicated to do on the game, but im just curious if anyone has set some combos on the right stick, So if you move the right stick Left/ right, it does a 5* skill move

We don't have a section for Fifa 23 on our Community page, but maybe the ones for the earlier games could act as an example?

Comment

Hi shion i have had a look through them, alot are for keyboard and xbox controller , and i cant seee any for skill moves

Comment

Hi shion, (hope you see this)

How would i map this.?.. to sprint on fifa you press r2... to get a speed boost you tap r1 and then hold r2

how do i map a quick tap of L1 on the R2 button without losing the regular R2 function?

Comment

Hey there!

Unfortunately, none of our team plays Fifa, and we cannot test how it works in the game.
          But you can try combo [L1]+[R2] on Double Press or Start Press activator. Or, if you want the functionality of [R2] to be unaffected, you can do this combo in another Shift layer.​

Comment

Originally Posted by bullzeye82 View Post
            Hi guys, Just wondering are there any fifa players that use rewasd macros for skill moves? tiny fishing

Some of the 5* skill moves are really complicated to do on the game, but im just curious if anyone has set some combos on the right stick, So if you move the right stick Left/ right, it does a 5* skill move
            Actually, I have no experience in this section, but I think I will download FIFA.
            Last edited by randomking; 13.04.2023, 05:58.

Comment

Originally Posted by bullzeye82 View Post
              Hi guys, Just wondering are there any fifa players that use rewasd macros for skill moves?

Some of the 5* skill moves are really complicated to do on the game, but im just curious if anyone has set some combos on the right stick geometry dash lite, So if you move the right stick Left/ right, it does a 5* skill move
              it's highly recommended to avoid using any form of macros for skill moves in FIFA. Instead, focus on practicing and mastering the manual controls to improve your skill and enjoy the game fairly.

Comment

Working...
              X