We need more options for xbox elite official 3rd party gamepads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more options for xbox elite official 3rd party gamepads

I think we all had a hard time getting a good replace for the Xbox elite controller and not for the amazing quality of it, or the good price vs quality over the 3rd party gamepads, but for the back Paddles. That's sad because Xbox elite series have a lot of issues, lots of horrible RMA stories.

I Just wanted to Ask you Rewasd Devs if you are considering or active working on adding third party controllers with back paddles?

I just tired of dealing with xbox elite issues but my hands are tied Cuz games I play needs custom profiles to be playable and Rewasd was the answer for most of us.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles of third party controllers, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles. At the same time, a workaround has recently appeared that can help in remapping additional buttons of other controllers using their native software. We cannot guarantee success, but you can try this method.

I don't know how this might change in the future. Chances to support additional buttons out of the box are those manufacturers who sew a unique report into these buttons directly from the factory.​

Comment

Working...
    X