Azerzon - Add ability to rotate thumbstick by 90 degree's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azerzon - Add ability to rotate thumbstick by 90 degree's

Long time user of the program and love all the effort and improvements! The recent changes to Azeron's software, and reWASD's update I can no longer use my Azeron Cyborg with the setup I enjoy.

Ask:
    Add ability to rotate the joystick from -90 to 90 degrees instead of the current -45 to 45. This is the Rotation setting in the joysticks Advanced setting menu.

Reason:
    I play with the "d-pad nipple" button rotated -90 degrees toward myself, instead of the traditional 0 degree (assuming 0 degrees is Up). This allows me to use the inside of my thumb joint to hit buttons while the tip of my thumb can still maintain contact with the thumbstick.

Rotating the joystick to 90 degrees equals rotating its mappings (WDSA -> DSAW).

We also suggest updating the firmware of your Azeron device to the latest Beta version with this installer. The update should fix all stick-related issues.

Comment

Hello! Glad to announce that this is planned to be added in the next release. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
        Rotating the joystick to 90 degrees equals rotating its mappings (WDSA -> DSAW).

We also suggest updating the firmware of your Azeron device to the latest Beta version with this installer. The update should fix all stick-related issues.
        I have used this as an alternative in the meantime. I just would prefer to use the joystick as an option so you get more precise controls instead of the "on/off" situation you get from using WASD.

Also happy to see this is going to be included in the next update. Y'all are awesome!

Comment

Working...
        X