PSVR2 Controllers Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSVR2 Controllers Support?

Any chance the PSVR2 Sense controllers will get supported on reWASD? I found this video showing that they can be read on PC via USB and bluetooth. It's basically just a split Dualsense complete with the gear-based triggers and the best IMU on the market. I've been wanting a split controller setup for a while but the joycons simply aren't up for the task given the small size and low response frequency. The big difference between these and the DualSense is the capacitive element, which honestly excites me as a power user. I don't even think you'd need to do too much to the UI to accomodate -- maybe just make a new Capacitive Press or Touch Press activator.

We may consider them if demand exists.

Comment

Kinda don't wanna necro, but are there chances/any news if PSVR2 Controller support is being worked on?

Would be pretty sick to use those too. There is another program, but it doesn't seem to be quite as good as this one. (If i got the functions right lol)

Edit to not further Necropost:Ty Gogeba, i have hopes it didn't got abandoned. All other options are pretty hard to do for someone with low experience
      Last edited by MadSpring; 01.11.2023, 09:04.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is no news about PSVR2.

Comment

Working...
        X