More Custom Response Curve Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Custom Response Curve Points

Hello, what are the chances of reWASD supporting more points for Response Curves?

The ability to map out custom response curves is my absolute favourite part of reWASD and I would love to be able to map out more points. With only 4 sets of co-ordinates, the response "curve" doesn't feel as smooth as it could.

I have mapped out a bunch points of a response curve for a game that I like, however I can only use 4 points which can be limiting, especially when trying to map mouse/gyro to joystick.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	363
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	238222

We have plans to increase the number of points for the Response Curve and maybe even something for a more smooth line (no details are available at the moment). Although, the ETA for these features is not set yet.

Comment

It would be best if you could add and remove points as needed and also curve the lines between the points. basically like MSEG/LFO or automation editors work in audio software, if you happen to be familiar with that.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	224
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	238901

Comment

also, it would be a huge help if this response curve had a 'current' position displayed on it, as a white dot on the line for live preview as you tweak it

Comment

Excuse me for necro, but +1. Something like what Joystick Gremlin does would be ideal:

This may seem like a minor low priority feature, but along with the axis rotation option already in there, it really would become a major game changer for any racing game. So many players struggle blindly with stick sensitivity and linearity for each and every title out there. reWASD could become a one-stop solution to rule them all ;-)

Comment

Thank you, we will definitely take your vote into account.

Comment

Working...
            X