Please support the Lenovo Legion Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please support the Lenovo Legion Go!

I have a SteamDeck, but this is really the first device that I'm interested in as a replacement. Thanks.

Hello!

At the moment, our app doesn't support this device because in order to add full support for Lenovo Legion Go, we need to investigate it.​
    Besides, as I can see, it's unavailable for purchase at the moment.

But we will be glad to consider supporting it in future updates.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Hey, Legion Go ius out, I'll be getting mine on Thursday. If there is any information I can provide I'd be happy to give it.

Comment

Hi there, I would appreciate lenovo Legion Go support as well! It is such a cool device and I love it and it could be so so much more if rewasd would be able to recognize the extra buttons ♥

Comment

Originally Posted by Dojando View Post
          Hi there, I would appreciate lenovo Legion Go support as well! It is such a cool device and I love it and it could be so so much more if rewasd would be able to recognize the extra buttons ♥ mario games
          I agree. Personally, I am quite satisfied using Lenovo Legion Go and I also see that the company cares about customer experience and is willing to provide useful updates to improve performance.
          Last edited by cuffgenuine; 12.01.2024, 10:14.

Comment

I'm a paid user but haven't used rewasd is a while but I'd love Legion Go support, especially it's back buttons

Comment

Excuse me, Legion Head on over there; I'll be picking up my copy on Thursday. I will gladly provide any information that may be useful to you.

Comment

hey, support for the Lenovo Legion Go would also be very appreciated! It is a really cool gadget.
                Last edited by bubblyeducate; 05.04.2024, 05:42.

Comment

I now have the device and I love it. Rewasd support would make it amazing. Please do it! If you need any feedback or testing or data would be happy to help too.

Comment

Originally Posted by flowerdealer View Post
                    I now have the device and I love it. Rewasd support would make it amazing. Please do it! If you need any feedback or testing or data would be happy to help too.
                    Thank you, we will take this into account.

Comment

I now have the device, and I adore it. Rewasd support would be fantastic.
                      Last edited by chapoko; 18.03.2024, 02:03.

Comment

Working...
                      X