More slots please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More slots please

Can we have more slots please ... I don't mind paying extra for additional 4 slots

slots are great ... switching time between slots is fast

Reason:

I load my slots with config common to most games: xbox (for most PC games), ds3 (for PS3 and PS2 emulator), ds4 (for games that need gyro), keyboard (for emulators that use keyboard)

For ocassional games that requires specific config ... I don't mind waiting a bit for config to load.

Unfortunately, 4 slots for me is not enough to cover my common config. Meaning for lots of games - I need to wait for new config to load to slots (atm I have 9 controllers with plans for more ... it takes awhile to load slots)

I can use shift layers ... but then it gives other users ability to switch to layers not compatible with the game (unless you provide ability to switch to layers via command line ... that will also work)

If I am the only gamer ... what you have is enough ... but with my kids, I don't want to keep constantly roubleshooting when they shift to wrong layer

I was informed that it is possible to implement more slots in reWASD. There is no ETA regarding this idea. However, reWASD team will definitely consider the possibility of extra slots in future updates.

Thank you for the suggestion

Comment

Great.

Impatiently waiting for this

As mentioned earlier ... dont mind paying extra for additional 4 slots ... it will cut down switching time between configuration tremendously ... very useful if have lots of config and controllers

Comment

First time poster. I really really really want this to happen.

Comment

Working...
        X