Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Radial Menu is great, but...

Dear REWASD Team,

I am very happy about the new Radial Menu feature. Unfortunately, I have a condition that makes it very difficult to use my fingers. Therefore, such functions are very helpful. Until today I used something very similar in the form of an Autohotkey script. However, Rewasd would give me more options to dynamically customize different combos to my game.

Unfortunately, I can't use the radial menu because I can't select the different "buttons" with the mouse? I'm not sure if I've overlooked a function. Your blog says that there is an option for mouse and keyboard. Unfortunately, I can't use controller sticks with my fingers. I would therefore have to use the radial menu by hovering over the functions with the mouse. Does this option already exist? If so, can you tell me where I can find it?

Best regards

Yoku

As far as I understand, you want to use the mouse to navigate in Radial Menu. This is possible. All you need to do is go to Radial Menu Layer and adjust the mouse moves as Radial menu
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	284
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	240002

After this step, you will be able to choose Radil Menu sectors using your mouse ​

Comment

Thanks! I've just figured it out too. But one thing I haven't understood yet:

I can either use ONLY the mouse (e.g. XButton1 to activate the RadialMenu) and then operate the menu. OR I can use a controller. However, I use the Xbox adaptive COntroller (it works like a normal Xbox controller). I would like to press a button on the Adaptive Controller with my left hand and then select the radial menu with my right hand (mouse). But this combination does not work for me. No radial menu appears when I press the radial button on the Xbox controller. However, the mouse no longer moves (which for me is an indicator that the radial menu is actually being activated somehow). So the Shift Radial layer seems to start, but I can't see any radial menu. This "error" only happens when I use mouse and controller combined. Only controller OR mouse alone works.

Best

Comment

Make sure that both devices are added to a common group of devices.

For example, this is my setup. I can navigate in Radial Menu using the mouse and the right stick
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	15.9 KB ID:	240006
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	1,005.2 KB ID:	240007
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	240008

As you can see, I can use the stick and mouse ​to navigate. ​​

Comment

thanks for the reply! Yes, i grouped them together. And i did the same configurations like you. But for me, there does not appear any Ring Menu overlay when I combine both devices into one group. hmm

Comment

I found the issue! If you have the group with an empty slot as placeholder like this:

Views:	261
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	240011

it does not work. If I put my mouse (usb receiver) to the third slot, it works!

thanks for your help!

Comment

Looks weird

Please send me your config and show me what your USB receiver is.

Views:	229
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	240015

Comment

Working...
              X