Some Radial Menu requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Radial Menu requests

I imagine you already have some of these on the future list, but just in case, here are some of my requests:

1. Multiple radial menu configurations. I'd love to have multiple radial shift layers for various purposes. Being able to tie one to a left stick, one to a right stick, and one to a trackpad, for example. While the second layer is definitely a nice feature, being able to custom-tailor different radials for different purposes or game modes would be excellent.

2. Multiple radials open at the same time. This could be an interesting way to use the radial menus as a custom-on-screen keyboard with dual inputs similar to the current dual-pad steam keyboard.

3. Option to show the menu at the mouse cursor. So for example, I'm using the app on my mouse while editing videos. It would be nice to trigger the radial menu and have it appear at the place on screen where my cursor currently hovers. Since the current implementation thankfully doesn't actually move the mouse cursor, this is largely just a visual request, something that would be a nice slick UI touch.

Thanks again!

Thank you very much for your suggestions. We'll add this to our to-do list.

Comment

Working...
    X