Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller groups request

I have a few requests, maybe you could consider them:
    1. Could more controllers be allowed in a group? Since you always have to include the mouse in the group for the new radial menu, I now lack a slot for an additional controller (I combine different controllers as I cannot use my fingers).
    2. Would it be possible to have multiple groups with the same controller? I usually always use my Xbox adaptive controller. But sometimes the other controllers change. I then always have to delete the group in which the XAC is so that I can create a new group. It would be much easier if you could have multiple groups with the same controller and then switch as needed.
    3. Adding a "remove controller from group" option. If I want to remove a controller from the group, I always have to either select another controller or delete the entire group. It would be great if there were an option to remove the controller.

Thank you very much.

Hey there!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to add one device to multiple groups simultaneously.

Thank you for your suggestion. We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

Working...
    X