Suggestion for shift radial menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for shift radial menu

First I'll start with the fact that I love the new shift menu and the functionality of it in the game's I've played this far so I have no complaints about the feature itself. Though there is one thing I was hoping to have the option to do when I first saw it, and that is the possibility of jumping to specific profiles by using the shift mode "Jump to layer" feature in the radial menu. If this is a plausible feature to add to radial menus then it would be amazing to have a sub menu with all my profiles on it and have the freedom to choose any specific one from the list.

Thank you for listening!

Profiles are technically folders, which hold configs, and allow to auto-apply any of them via the [Autodetect] feature.
    [Shift mode] is a function to change the current mapping layer within a single config dynamically.
    Your request to "jump to specific profile via the shift mode jump to layer feature" doesn't make sense.

If you want to change between up to four pre-applied configs via specific shortcuts, you can already do so with the [Slots] feature.

If you want to change active slot with the [Radial Menu] command, we can consider this.

Comment

I apologize if I did not have a clear understanding of how the app works as I'm not the most technically aware on it so thank you for clearing that up, also for reminding me of the slots feature! As my original thought would not work so being able to change the active slow with the radial menu would be a handy feature to have.

Comment

Noted. We will consider this in future updates of reWASD.

Comment

Hello, I did not want to make a new thread for this, but the way I use radial menus (most of the time) is that I have a radial menu bound to right stick by default and then pressing and holding other buttons will change the radial menu to a different radial menu.

Basically, I would like to have either stick be set to a radial menu by default, and the option to have multiple radial menu layers or menus. What I end up doing for PC games is then binding a group of controls to a radial menu. For example, in an RTS, I would have a menu for control groups, buildings, unit actions, and menu settings, and then the control group menu would be on the right stick by default. Pressing the up button would change to the building menu. I use gyro and left stick for camera/mouse.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. We will discuss this with the team.

Comment

Working...
            X