Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REWASD without gamepad emulation. OH and its finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REWASD without gamepad emulation. OH and its finally here!

Hey!!! My suggestion for a seperate REWASD aplication that can only binds mouse and keyboards inputs on mouse and keyboards so warzone wont flag it? PLZ make this possible somehow in the future like same interface and all but seperate rewasd app without gamepad support?

I love this app and have been using it in my OWN designed thingy for more mouse buttons xD its a little silly thingy i did. but now its rendered useless cause i cant use it in games.

HERE IS THE NEW WIRELESS VERSION. Will post video if someone wants to see.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MOUSE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	170.0 KB ID:	241802
    Feel free to comment my addon to my mouse! it adds about 25g weight on the mouse so not heavy and And adds about 15 to 25 pressable buttons. If u press numlock key it changes the numbers to other keys so same keys function as other keys too so thats about 25 totall. Can be installed on almost any mouse. My inspiration for this project is my mate with one arm.
    Last edited by owerlord; 15.02.2024, 22:27.

Hey there!

If you want to remap your keyboard and mouse to a controller without creating a virtual controller, then this is not possible.

We do not plan to make a separate application. reWASD is not intended to provide in-game advantages over other players. Therefore, we need to come to an agreement with the game developers in order for reWASD to work again in Apex and COD. Our team is working on it. Thanks for understanding.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

If you want to remap your keyboard and mouse to a controller without creating a virtual controller, then this is not possible.

We do not plan to make a separate application. reWASD is not intended to provide in-game advantages over other players. Therefore, we need to come to an agreement with the game developers in order for reWASD to work again in Apex and COD. Our team is working on it. Thanks for understanding.​
      i mean i dont want to map joysticks buttons to keyboard and mouse, i want to map only keyboard and mouse buttons to other keyboard and mouse

Comment

Unfortunately, this does not change the fact that some games do not work with reWASD.

Also, as mentioned, we do not plan to make a separate application.

We would be grateful if you also wrote your appeal to Activision and Respawn Entertainment, describing the situation, stating that you did not use reWASD to gain an advantage over other players, and highlighting how our software was helpful in your case.
        We are firmly working to find a compromise solution to provide you with an experience using reWASD while maintaining compliance with the rules and requirements of fair play within the gaming community.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a part of the reWASD community!​

Comment

Originally Posted by owerlord View Post
          Hey!!! My suggestion for a seperate REWASD aplication that can only binds mouse and keyboards inputs on mouse and keyboards so warzone wont flag it? PLZ make this possible somehow in the future like same interface and all but seperate rewasd app without gamepad support?

I love this app and have been using it in my OWN designed thingy for more mouse buttons xD its a little silly thingy i did. but now its rendered useless cause i cant use it in games.

HERE IS THE NEW WIRELES VERSION. Will post video if someone wants to see
          It's not just virtual gamepad ... that can give Aim Assist ...

It's macros too (aka combos) ... you can create combo that compensate for recoil .... instead of mouse click fire, you can program mouse click to be - fire then move mouse down by this amount .... this will eliminate recoil

so it's not so simple for ReWASD to "comply"

Comment

Unfortunately, this does not change the fact that some games do not work with reWASD.

Also, as mentioned, we do not plan to make a separate application.

We would be grateful if you also wrote your appeal to Activision and Respawn Entertainment, describing the situation, stating that you did not use reWASD to gain an advantage over other players, and highlighting how our software was helpful in your case.
            We are firmly working to find a compromise solution to provide you with an experience using reWASD while maintaining compliance with the rules and requirements of fair play within the gaming community.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a part of the reWASD community!​
            Ok thanks for replying and hope the future is better for REWASD. Will appeal to Activision. While i can play it its really annoying to unstillal all the time. Like when playing palworld witch has bad keybinding on pc its so cool to remap them with rewasd to this

Comment

Aim assist is a game feature.

In my opinion, it would be great if the game could detect reWASD and simply turn off aim assist, but reWASD itself would function correctly, allowing users to use remapping. However, unfortunately, it's not that simple...

Comment

In my opinion, it would be great if the game could detect reWASD and simply turn off aim assist, but reWASD itself would function correctly, allowing users to use remapping. However, unfortunately, it's not that simple...
                Combos can also be considered cheating as it's a form of scripting ... here is example of scripting/macro used to eliminate recoil

while games can disable aim assist if ReWASD is detected ... they cannot do anything about scripting ... so they either ban you or won't let game load

What's annoying... some games wont load even if ReWASD is not running (they just detect it is installed) ... now THAT is unfair

Comment

Originally Posted by tij View Post

It's not just virtual gamepad ... that can give Aim Assist ...

It's macros too (aka combos) ... you can create combo that compensate for recoil .... instead of mouse click fire, you can program mouse click to be - fire then move mouse down by this amount .... this will eliminate recoil

so it's not so simple for ReWASD to "comply"
                  Well if thats true maybe take move mouse away from the keybindings also

Comment

Oh thats a good idea! Then i could still use it in other games and dont need to uninstall all the time. Could REWASD also maybe add games on some list that you would not allow remap emulation from xbox controllers to M&K users.

Comment

Originally Posted by owerlord View Post

Well if thats true maybe take move mouse away from the keybindings also
                      keybindings is not cheating (aka assign one key press to another key press) ... combos/marco/scripting are considered cheating in some games ... basically assign multiple inputs to one key press ... like i mentioned before, this can be used to correct gun recoil ... can also be used to turn semiautomatic weapons (one click - one shot) to fully automatic (hold key - and it rapidly presses that key for you)

To solve this issue - where ReWASD can be abused for cheating ... is not simple ... AND requires each developer cooperation.

For me ... the first step - is to stop developers from locking application if ReWASD is not running in background ... requiring players to uninstall ReWASD is plainly unfair

Then allowing ReWASD for games will probably have to be done case by case with developers ... maybe introduce mode that disables all combos and mapping of KBM to controller - then have to work with each developer separately for them to detect this mode and allow ReWASD use.

Comment

keybindings is not cheating (aka assign one key press to another key press) ... combos/marco/scripting are considered cheating in some games ... basically assign multiple inputs to one key press ... like i mentioned before, this can be used to correct gun recoil ... can also be used to turn semiautomatic weapons (one click - one shot) to fully automatic (hold key - and it rapidly presses that key for you)

To solve this issue - where ReWASD can be abused for cheating ... is not simple ... AND requires each developer cooperation.

For me ... the first step - is to stop developers from locking application if ReWASD is not running in background ... requiring players to uninstall ReWASD is plainly unfair

Then allowing ReWASD for games will probably have to be done case by case with developers ... maybe introduce mode that disables all combos and mapping of KBM to controller - then have to work with each developer separately for them to detect this mode and allow ReWASD use.
                        Good points, but i think mainly why cod banned REWASD was because of the aimassist from the controller to mouse and keyboard.

Comment

Well ... last week ReWASD posted library on GitHUB

reWASD/reWASDChecker (github.com)

this tool allows to check if virtual controller and/or combos is in use.

so any developers can integrate this into their games to check for sign of possible abuse of ReWASD

very pro-active of them

now ... as users we just need to voice our concerns to game developers ... so they can integrate this and allow use of ReWASD as long as settings that give advantage are not used

Comment

Well ... last week ReWASD posted library on GitHUB

reWASD/reWASDChecker (github.com)

this tool allows to check if virtual controller and/or combos is in use.

so any developers can integrate this into their games to check for sign of possible abuse of ReWASD

very pro-active of them

now ... as users we just need to voice our concerns to game developers ... so they can integrate this and allow use of ReWASD as long as settings that give advantage are not used
                            Wow awesome news! I did not know this. Lets hope they do implement this.

Comment

Working...
                            X