X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd More Configuration

Steam Controller:
    Trackpads:
    *Allow the use for zones just like the Joystick. The problem with joysticks is that they will get more wear down then the trackpads. I was able to set up a shortcut for sprint with 'Left Trackpad Click + Left Trackpad Up. And I still get the main trackpad click for the center.
    *Edge Spin - Is the horizon line of mouse movement. Basically its when you put your thumb on the outer ring (or the distance you set) of the trackpad, your character would quickly turn (depending on the sensitivity) left/right. Behaves just like the right stick (Look/Camera) allowing you to fully turn 360° in games. Flick stick is good but can be a pain to set up same with trackball.

Activation:
    *Interruptible - Can be paused or stopped by other activators. For example, a long press activator can interrupt a full press activator so the full press only fires if the long press doesn't. If not interruptible, it ignores the other activator in regards to behavior.
    *Can we also change the double and triple press in the main activator menu just like the long press.
    *Are more Shift Radial Layers on the list?

Firstly, I want to thank you for your suggestions.

1. We plan to add trackpad zones and make other improvements to Steam controller support. However, there is no ETA yet for implementing this idea.

2. It would be great if you explained the idea of activators using some more specific and understandable examples.

3. The activators window already allows you to configure the press time for Double and Triple presses. Make sure you have installed the latest version of the application from the website.

4. Creating additional Radial layers is also in our plans to improve the Radial Menu feature.​

Comment

The activators that are set too interrupt won't fire, i.e if I have a binding on regular press (interrupt) & have another binding on a long press. After a set time the regular press won't fire but the long press would. I believe this would also be useful for start press.

Comment

Unfortunately, your description does not make much sense.

Since activators work on the same key, the [Long Press] activator would have priority over the [Single Press].

reWASD does not have an "interrupt" function. The only way to stop the mapping is to release the key/button or press it again if the [Toggle] option is enabled for it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
          Unfortunately, your description does not make much sense.

Since activators work on the same key, the [Long Press] activator would have priority over the [Single Press].

reWASD does not have an "interrupt" function. The only way to stop the mapping is to release the key/button or press it again if the [Toggle] option is enabled for it.
          Alright thanks for letting me know

Comment

Working...
          X