Support for Zwift Play Controllers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Zwift Play Controllers?

Hello everyone, could you possibly manage to support the Zwift Play Controller?

Here are a few links to sources that have already dealt with it. Maybe it will help you integrate the support into reWASD?

An attempt at decoding the Zwift Play controllers. Contribute to ajchellew/zwiftplay development by creating an account on GitHub.

It would be more than great if we could use the Zwift Play Controller in other programs like IndieVelo or MyWhoosh as keyboard input.

I would be thrilled, and I'm sure many others would be too.

Greetings!

Wolf​

Hey there!

We haven’t tested this device yet, so I would be grateful if you could check some info for us and answer the questions below:
    1. Which connection type are you using — Bluetooth, USB or some adapter?
    2. Once the gamepad is connected, please check how it works in the system tester:
      • Type "joy.cpl" in the Windows search and open the suggested tool;
      • Choose your controller and click Properties;
      • Then try to press any button to see how it reacts;
      • Send us a screenshot of both "joy.cpl" windows. Something like I have here:
    3. Also, we will need to collect logs of the gamepad connection. Here is how:
      1. Unplug/disconnect all physical controllers and their adapters, if present.
      2. Run reWASD as Administrator.
      3. Open 'Preferences > General', select 'Standard logging' with 'Service/Driver logs' only.
      4. Click the 'Start log' button and leave 'Preferences'.
      5. Connect your adapter and controller and wait a few seconds until it appears as a new device at the bottom left corner of the app.
      6. Go to 'Preferences > General' again and click the 'Stop log' button.
      7. In the message that will appear, click 'Open file location', find the archive that was created last, and send it to us.

If you have accidentally closed the message, you can still find the archive in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Logs folder.

Comment

Hi there,

1. the connection is bluetooth.
      2. No device shown
      3. No device available

Pls have a look at the provided links - these controllers are not so straight forward.

Whatever I can do to support you - let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X