Virtual Controller Malfunction Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Controller Malfunction Report

Hello, I have encountered some issues while using Rewasd. When I enable the virtual controller, there is a problem with the signal output in the center area of the virtual joystick. It doesn't seem coherent.

My description might not be very accurate, and I don't know how to depict this phenomenon in detail. Therefore, I recorded a video and uploaded it to YouTube. I will post the link below. The video shows a comparison of the joystick's performance before and after enabling the Rewasd virtual controller.

As shown in the video, when the virtual controller is not enabled, the joystick signal input is normal, and the recorded points of the joystick signal can be connected into a continuous, unbroken curve.

However, when I enable the virtual controller, the signals in the center area of the joystick (approximately between 0% and 10%) become scattered and discontinuous.

I believe I don't need to elaborate on the severe impact this issue has on in-game operations. This means that when you enable the virtual controller, it becomes almost impossible to aim accurately. I noticed this phenomenon as soon as I enabled the virtual controller. Due to its severity, I am requesting a fix for this issue.

Video record:​ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n15C8yZIng

I am not a native English speaker, so my Rewasd interface is in a different language. I am not sure what the differences are between the Chinese and English versions of the Rewasd interface, but the overall functionality should be the same. I hope this won't cause too much trouble in addressing the issue, right?

Hey there!

Could you please go to the Output device settings, check "Make the stick square (barrel effect)," then select Half square and see if the same behavior occurs with this setting?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	31
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	243091

Comment

Working...
    X