[Suggestion] Separate Rumble on Activators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Separate Rumble on Activators

I'll preface with this may have been suggested already, but I couldn't find any topics mentioning it so I figure I'll mention it.

This is something I wish reWASD had that I use all the time in Steam. One method to add extra feedback to the player for long presses especially are adding rumble to the long press, but not for the single press. This way, the player knows when the long press activates by feeling the rumble, and they already have the feedback of just pressing the button for the single press. This could be useful when the long press is a subtle bind, like holding shift as a menu modifier. (currently I have one button toggle crouch, and holding the same button holds shift for both sprinting and quickly moving items in containers) Currently it seems like only Single Presses can have rumble functionality, and I'd VERY MUCH appreciate this addition.

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. We can't promise anything, but we'll discuss it with the team.

Comment

I thought this was possible with combos ... for long press - just specify combo that includes your mapping + rumble

Comment

Working...
      X