Please support the Vader 3/4 Pro Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please support the Vader 3/4 Pro Series

Vader 3/4 are some of the best controllers on the market, would love to see ReWASD support the controller

Vader 3 is supported, works perfectly. Already bought a Vader 4 recently, so I second that motion.

Comment

yeah, if you have a Vader3Pro you can use it quite well with reWASD.
      I noticed the Vader4pro has improved when using the Space Station as you can load profiles without problems. reWASD can do way more and that's why I hope for support. But the Space Station is one of the best apps when it comes to changing controller settings. It's just my reWASD profiles are waaaaay more complicated than what the Space Station can do.

Because of that I wouldn't recommend buying the Vader4pro right now. The differences between 3 and 4 are small and 3 is working with reWASD. So whoever has a reWASD license...wait with buying the Vader4pro.

Comment

Yeah, now I wish I'd known that it wasn't supported before buying it. It's been sitting there, untouched, for a couple of weeks now and when it gets quiet, I can actually hear it sobbing. With its little black flag half mast.

Comment

Well, it doesn't actually have a flag on it, just a skull. But it's the weirldy branded AC Black Flag edition, you know what I mean.)

Comment

Working...
          X