dead zone gyro playstation, dualsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead zone gyro playstation, dualsense

Good day. First of all I want to say that you guys are really cool. Thank you so much for your app.

I play in playstation 5 , from remote play with dualsense. I use rewasd for gyro.

With the disabled dead zone and max curve, 0 dead zone in game, I have problems with micro aim. Minimal movements with the gamepad, the application does not register, as if there is an invisible dead zone.

Before this, I used ds4windows, the gyroscope works perfectly there. There is a setting that allows you to set the minimum value x and y for move. Please add this parameter to your application as well.

Unfortunately, I spent a lot of time setting it up and it turned out that I can't use rewasd , because it doesn't have an accurate gyroscope

I hope for a quick update

Hi!
    Please send the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Thank you for your time!

I am using it now ds4windows for gyro and rewasd for other tasks. It's inconvenient, but it's the only way out
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi.
        The problem may also be that you have other remappers installed besides reWASD (for example DS4 Win). This may cause conflict.

I checked your config in the online tester with your curve and on the default one and found that the right stick reproduces the input without any deadzone.​

Comment

Can I use ds4windows gyro with ur rewasd app ?

Comment

You can, but we cannot guarantee that all reWASD mappings will work correctly if there are other programs or drivers for remapping on the PC.

Comment

Working...
            X