Select controller picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Select controller picture

i have an official GameCube controller that i modded with an 8Bitdo NGC wireless mod kit. i got everything working but since the mod kit acts as an XBOX controller when connecting to their NGC wireless receiver, it shows up in reWASD as said XBOX controller.

since it would be a lot of work for you guys to support every controller natively, i think it would be cool if you could right click on the controller in the bottom bar of reWASD and change the picture to one of the default pictures that comes with reWASD. I see you can already rename them.

Then you'd be able to for example take a controller that was a GameCube controller modded, or a generic GameCube controller that registers as an XBOX controller and rename it to GameCube and select the same GameCube picture that's used when running a wired GameCube controller through a Mayflash adapter.

Would just make it easier to tell which controller was which in the bottom bar of reWASD and nice to have the controller match what showed in reWASD for those controllers without native support.

Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great work!

Every supported controller has its own icon in reWASD already. There is no need to set the device icon manually, as it always matches the detected device.

We will consider this option once the universal support for controllers is introduced.

Comment

Working...
    X