Add Xbox One Razer wolverine ultimate support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Xbox One Razer wolverine ultimate support

I bought this controller and it has so many buttons but cannot customize them as other buttons, please make my dream come true. You guys are awesome keep up good work! Click image for larger version  Name:	elite.jpg Views:	2 Size:	57.0 KB ID:	200793 As you can see, i am sure that many people who have this controller would love to be able to use it with reWASD.

Hey there! Razer gamepads are great, but those additional buttons are reported to the system in a very tricky way. That is why neither reWASD nor any other third-party app can work with them. We would be happy to support all controller's buttons but it is technically impossible. We hope that some new controller version from Razer will allow gamers to customize it fully, but it depends on Razer only. Still reWASD can do many things with other standard gamepad's buttons. You can add mappings, create combos, add turbo or toggle and adjust stick moves. You are welcome to try!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hey there! Razer gamepads are great, but those additional buttons are reported to the system in a very tricky way. That is why neither reWASD nor any other third-party app can work with them. We would be happy to support all controller's buttons but it is technically impossible. We hope that some new controller version from Razer will allow gamers to customize it fully, but it depends on Razer only. Still reWASD can do many things with other standard gamepad's buttons. You can add mappings, create combos, add turbo or toggle and adjust stick moves. You are welcome to try!
      I like the feel of the wolverine but became disappointed in the buttons only being interchangeable with other buttons on the controller. Any controllers out there you would recommend that have a bunch of remappable buttons like the wolverine that's compatible with your software?

Comment

Hello and sorry for the late reply.

Xbox Elite has additional paddles and is pretty good. reWASD works with this one perfectly.

Comment

Working...
        X