Add support to Xbox One razer wolverine ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add support to Xbox One razer wolverine ultimate

Hello! Please make my dream come true and add support to this amazing gamepad so many buttons to customize! I am sure more people would love this very much as well. My friend wants to buy this controller but only if he will be able to fully customize the buttons. Please do this for the love of gaming on the gamepad! Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	elite.jpg Views:	2 Size:	57.0 KB ID:	200794

Hey there! Razer gamepads are great, but those additional buttons are reported to the system in a very tricky way. That is why neither reWASD nor any other third-party app can work with them. We would be happy to support all controller's buttons but it is technically impossible. We hope that some new controller version from Razer will allow gamers to customize it fully, but it depends on Razer only. Still reWASD can do many things with other standard gamepad's buttons. You can add mappings, create combos, add turbo or toggle and adjust stick moves. You are welcome to try!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hey there! Razer gamepads are great, but those additional buttons are reported to the system in a very tricky way. That is why neither reWASD nor any other third-party app can work with them. We would be happy to support all controller's buttons but it is technically impossible. We hope that some new controller version from Razer will allow gamers to customize it fully, but it depends on Razer only. Still reWASD can do many things with other standard gamepad's buttons. You can add mappings, create combos, add turbo or toggle and adjust stick moves. You are welcome to try!
      Aw that's sad to hear, well i guess razer needs to see this flaw and fix it asap, hopefuly. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
      X