Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add Gamepad Mapping to X and Y rotation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Gamepad Mapping to X and Y rotation...

Hi. Your software doesn't have Gamepad Mapping for: X Rotation, Y Rotation, X Axis, Y Axis which makes this software not usable for me with Xbox 1 controller. I play tekken 7 and I need those setting. The only software I know that has all those is DS4Windows but it works only with Dualshock. Pleas add mapping for the one I mentioned and ill buy your software the day you add those.
    Attached Files

Hello! reWASD allows you to map keyboard actions to stick, so with a bit more customization you can get what you want in game. Still, thanks for the suggestion. We will definitely think about it and will notify you once this ability is added!

Comment

I prepared 2 images so u can see what is missing
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by GODLIKE 99KINGZ View Post
        I prepared 2 images so u can see what is missing
        Hello,

I like the software but I also would really like to see this feature. I play Destiny 2 on PC with the elite controller, and actually bought the software for this functionality - to apply gamepad keypresses to zones, such as the stick zones (I wanted to apply the run key when pushing the stick all the way forward). However Destiny only lets you use keyboard or gamepad, not both at once, so mapping to keyboard for this doesn't work like in other games. I love the software though, thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
          Hello,

I like the software but I also would really like to see this feature. I play Destiny 2 on PC with the elite controller, and actually bought the software for this functionality - to apply gamepad keypresses to zones, such as the stick zones (I wanted to apply the run key when pushing the stick all the way forward). However Destiny only lets you use keyboard or gamepad, not both at once, so mapping to keyboard for this doesn't work like in other games. I love the software though, thanks.
          Hello! Thanks for your feedback. Will do our best in the next reWASD versions. Right now, I would suggest you the config from our Community that remaps all controller buttons to keyboard keys, and so the game doesn't see the controller at all. There is a Shift key mapped to the high zone that lets you run when the stick is close to the edge. Hope it will help you with the case for now

Try this Destiny 2 PC controller support preset to play with custom gamepad layout. You can make your own Destiny 2 PC controller support preset!

Comment

Hello there, nice applications you got there.
            I made this account just to say this.
            I still haven't bought this application, but i just wanted to say that if these "gamepad mapping" options are added to the analog sticks and key combos, then you've got yourself a new customer.
            I don't really understand why it isn't implemented in the first place, it sounds the most logical thing to do.
            Please add this feature, I promise I'll buy it.
            Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Joseph Peace View Post
              Hello there, nice applications you got there.
              I made this account just to say this.
              I still haven't bought this application, but i just wanted to say that if these "gamepad mapping" options are added to the analog sticks and key combos, then you've got yourself a new customer.
              I don't really understand why it isn't implemented in the first place, it sounds the most logical thing to do.
              Please add this feature, I promise I'll buy it.
              Thanks.
              Hello! Thanks for the feedback! This is the thing we have already started to working on. No worries, this one will definitely appear in reWASD in a while.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                Hello! Thanks for the feedback! This is the thing we have already started to working on. No worries, this one will definitely appear in reWASD in a while.
                Thank you for the reply!
                I'm looking forward to it!
                Any chance you can share when's the expected release date?

Comment

Thank you for the reply!
                  I'm looking forward to it!
                  Any chance you can share when's the expected release date?
                  Unfortunately, I can't tell it right now. In 2019 for sure

Comment

I'll be waiting with bated breath.

Comment

I'll be waiting with bated breath.
                      Thank you! Hope to deliver it as fast as possible

Comment

well, that was a lie
                        the best kind of lies
                        it was released 4 days before 2019
                        anyway, as promised, bought it as soon as I tested it
                        good job guys

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Glad to know that you liked it!

Comment

Working...
                          X