Combining gamepad inputs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining gamepad inputs

Hello I'm using Xbox Elite controller and right now I'm playing Monster Hunter World. In this game theres a thing called RADIAL MENU, I wanted use the paddles to press 1 time and combine gamepad buttons for quick use of items/utility stuff in game, like for example: command -> press left trigger then directional thumbstick upwards (or any other direction) to use lets say whetstone. I tried some things like maybe using keyboard inputs but the game only opens radial menu when using gamepad. I don't know if I did not find it, but I could not combo gamepad inputs in the ReWASD. If this is not implemented yet please consider doing this as future update:rolleyes:!!! Sorry if I'm wrong. Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	Monster_Hunter_World_radial_menu_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	376.2 KB
ID:	200803Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	391.6 KB
ID:	200804Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	485.4 KB
ID:	200805

Hello! Gamepad combos are in our development to-do list, no worries. Still, I can't promise you that this functionality will appear in the upcoming releases. That is strange you can't create a keyboard combo for your game... Will try it and get back to you with our findings.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello! Gamepad combos are in our development to-do list, no worries. Still, I can't promise you that this functionality will appear in the upcoming releases. That is strange you can't create a keyboard combo for your game... Will try it and get back to you with our findings.
      My mistake, I had to change the radial control menu setting to keyboard in game. Now just need press F1 + number (1,2,3,4...) working perfects . Thank you anyways!:redface:

Comment

Wow! Thanks for letting us know. Would be grateful if you share your config to our community

Comment

Working...
        X