Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any support for Playstation Move navigation controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any support for Playstation Move navigation controller?

My setup is navigation controller in my left hand and mouse in my right.

I'm currently using the trial version and when i plug in my controller i get the message "Your controller is not supported". I thought it would get recognised as a DualShock 3 controller.

I'm sure others will benefit from this as well as this is probably the best setup for FPS games.

Hello!
    Right now reWASD supports official controllers only + the ones that report themselves as Xbox 360 to the system. But I can ensure you that we are working on adding new controllers to reWASD and hope to support many more in the version that will be released at the end of the year.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I see, hopefully it will be including in the next update, P.S. isn't the Sony Move navigation controller and "official" controller?

Comment

Hello,

Officially reWASD supports the following controllers: Xbox 360, One, Elite. DS3, DS4. The Sony Move navigation controller isn't reported as the DS3 by reWASD in spite of this is official controller from Sony.
        Anyway, stay tuned to not miss the moment of all controllers support
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by loadinator View Post
          My setup is navigation controller in my left hand and mouse in my right.

I'm currently using the trial version and when i plug in my controller i get the message "Your controller is not supported". I thought it would get recognised as a DualShock 3 controller.

I'm sure others will benefit from this as well as this is probably the best setup for FPS games.
          Hello! Starting from reWASD 4.1.1, you can map and adjust PS3 Navigation controller in our gamepad mapper. It won't be detected as DS3, you will see the correct picture of your Nav Hope you will try and you will like it.

Comment

Hi i have just bought a navigation controller. is t still supported? i cant find the file for 4.1.1.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by GuerrillaPicnic View Post
              Hi i have just bought a navigation controller. is t still supported? i cant find the file for 4.1.1.
              Thanks
              Hello! Yes, it is supported in the latest version.
              How do you connect it? If you are using some additional drivers, it may not be recognized in reWASD properly.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Hello! Starting from reWASD 4.1.1, you can map and adjust PS3 Navigation controller in our gamepad mapper. It won't be detected as DS3, you will see the correct picture of your Nav Hope you will try and you will like it.
                Wow thanks! don't know why i didn't get an email notification of your post back then but looking forward to trying this out.

Comment

Originally Posted by loadinator View Post

Wow thanks! don't know why i didn't get an email notification of your post back then but looking forward to trying this out.
                  Hope you will like it

Comment

Hello,

Recently I have found PS Move API, which can be useful in case of implementing PS Move Controller (Nav Controller we have already). Looks very interesting and may be useful.

Link to code: GitHub - thp/psmoveapi: PS Move Controller Low-Level API

Comment

Hello! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                      X