Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create a function that can write the dead zone configuration to the Controller board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a function that can write the dead zone configuration to the Controller board

It is really wonderful with Rewasd on PC, but some game i feel terrible when I play on Xbox...
    the default xbox controller deadzone is bigger than DS4. And ,yeah,some game has a deadzone config,such as Battlefield, but most game has not such as COD. I think maybe it has a 20% deadzone , it is mad! it is too big.
    I think maybe it is not a hard work to Create a function that can write the dead zone configuration to the Controller board, And we can set config on PC and enjoy on xbox( PC is the main sure)
    and I think this will help rewasd to expand the market. Some player only on Xbox will come to buy REwasd,.
    Thanks.

Hello! Sorry for my late reply. reWASD architecture is created for PC with PC in mind only. Right now, we are not planning to switch to the consoles, however everything may change in the future. Anyway, thank you for the suggestion. If we develop something similar, I will contact you first

Comment

OK?Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X