please connect gampad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please connect gampad

HI, my rewasd not reading my controller on my Win 10 laptop. my laptop reads the controller just fine . do i need to upgrade the software? i think i have 4.0 (how do i check what ver i have)

Hello! The latest version is reWASD 4.1.1. You may check whether it is installed from Preferences (the icon at the bottom-right of the main window). There is Check for update button on the General tab. Click it to ensure that you have the latest one.

In the meantime, which controller do you have? reWASD works with Xbox Elite, One, 360, DualShock 3 and 4, PS3 Navigation, Nintendo Switch Pro and Joy-Cons. Also, some third-party devices that detect themselves as Xbox controllers in the system will be also recognizable in reWASD.

Comment

hi, i have Dualshock 4. using 8bit adapter. . i think it detect itself as a xbox controller.

Comment

Have you tried to connect it using a cable or any other Bluetooth adapter?

Seems that adapter that you use has its own drivers and doesn't report DS4 to the system properly. Maybe it has some additional properties you can adjust? A kind of switcher between XInput or DirectInput?

Comment

Working...
        X