Cannot Figure Out How to Register Additional Licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Figure Out How to Register Additional Licenses

I downloaded this app a couple weeks back, shortly after downloading it I bought the combo feature. It was easy enough to activate this feature as it immediately asks you to enter your activation code every time you launch it until you do so. So fast-forward a couple weeks and I decide that I want to buy the button-mapping feature as well. So I buy it, get the activation code... Only now I have no idea how to activate it. The email says to enter it when you download it, but that doesn't come up any more, even if I uninstall and re-install it. When I click activate in the "Features" menu, it just links me to the place where I bought the new feature from. I did find a temporary work around to this after reading another post that stated if you delete your license.dat file you will be prompted to enter the serial number again. So I deleted it and entered the serial number for the button-mapping feature. Only now I can't use the combo feature. I temporarily worked around that by activating the trial for the combo feature, but that will only last me for a week. Before my seven days is up, I need to know how I can activate an additional license.

Hello,
    Seems that you got 2 separate licenses with different features assigned to each of them. It 's possible to buy an extra feature to already existing license being logged into your personal account.

May we ask you to provide the email address used for the licenses? We can group feature together into a single license that you will able to use combo and advanced mapping simultaneously.

You may also contact support-eml@disc-soft.com which is official support address.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Well both licenses are listed under my account, so I'm not sure what I did wrong. But if you could somehow send me serial number that would allow me to unlock both features that would help a lot. My email address is [removed]. I'll likely go ahead and edit this post and delete my email address once this is handled.
      Last edited by Gato; 21.05.2019, 21:19.

Comment

Hello,

Done as requested. You may log in to your account and see what license is active to use.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for your help! What should I do in the future should I wish to purchase some of the other additional features though?

Comment

Hello,

You may log in to your personal account - Customize button toward reWASD license and select the required feature. This feature assigns to the license and will be available to use with all features bought early.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X