X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD locking up.

first off, I love this app!!

still new to this, I just bought the full package

windows 10, dell i5 laptop with 4gb memory. xbox one controller (not elite, replacing it with elite in the next week or so)

running city of heroes, still tweaking the setup,

I found using the RB and LB then hitting one of the A B X Y buttons the app seems to lock up. I have to kill it and restart it.

i was trying to use LB as a shift button to remap the other buttons and LB for the lctrl (for the game) and then one of the 4 for executing powers in the game. works good until I hit that combo.

is there something I should do like as in set the shifted keys to unmaped? or should I define in the shifted mode LB to be lctrl as well as the main config?

Thanks

Hello!

Seems that you haven't discovered some reWASD functionality yet, so I'll try to explain one of them briefly.

reWASD has 4 slots to apply several configs simultaneously. Once you get Elite controller, you will see that it has slot switcher on it, so reWASD functionality is something similar. To switch between slots, you can use yellow dots at the bottom of reWASD main window or you can use the customizable hotkeys. By default, slot switching hotkey uses RB+LB+ one of face buttons (each is responsible for one of four slots). So it seems that when you hit this hotkey, you change a slot and you accidentally go to the one that doesn't have configs at all.

If you decide to use slots, you may be interested in this blog post that describes how they work.

What you need to do right now is to switch the slot hotkeys off (or change them). Please go to Preferences (an icon at the bottom right), open Slots tab and uncheck all the hotkeys.

Comment

oh! your right! I did read the 4 slot thing using those keys. using RB+LB+diamond. which I should have realized would have conflicted with what I was trying to do. I got too focused on this setup and not remembering that slot key combo. Thank you for the reply it was very helpful

Thanks!

Comment

Great that is solved now :satisfied:
        Feel free to contact us with any other questions.

Comment

Working...
        X