Record Macro PS4 Controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Macro PS4 Controller?

hey i want to record a macro with the ps4 controller unfortunately if i hit the record button only keyboards inputs will be recorded.. what am i doing wrong?

Hello! Unfortunately, in the current version, you can record keyboard presses only.
    But there is good news too: this functionality will be added to the next reWASD version that is coming pretty soon. Stay tuned!

Comment

is it possible to get a beta? i bought the program especially just for that full product license also =)

Comment

No, sorry, we do not provide beta versions for now.

But the release is very close, I may promise you that.

You can create combo out of controller buttons but you will need to press them with your mouse (at the bottom left of the Combo Editor window). Then, you may add pauses and re-arrange the buttons. However, there will be a combo based on Xbox 360 buttons, so you will need to hide you PS4 controller and switch to Xbox 360 instead.

Comment

so even with the new release i cannot record and create macros with ps4 controller?

Comment

Hello,

You may use your PS4 controller physically but the reWASD will emulate the virtual Xbox360 controller. The PS4 emulating will be implementing a bit later after the release of something like this.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

what i mean for example im playing a fighting game on pc with the ps4 controller
              but for the very hard combos i like to record a macro with the controller so i can press R3 and then the combo starts?

Comment

Hello,

A bit confusing.

You want to start combo recording pressing R3, like get required gamepad controls rin the macro editor pressing on the controls itself on the gamepad, correct?
                Or you want to press R3 which starts to reproduce the created combo?

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                  Hello,

A bit confusing.

You want to start combo recording pressing R3, like get required gamepad controls rin the macro editor pressing on the controls itself on the gamepad, correct?
                  Or you want to press R3 which starts to reproduce the created combo?

No i want that if i press R3 macro starts...

Comment

Hello,

Then, press R3 - Key Combo and add keyboard mapping (hit start\stop recording) or gamepad controls (current version supports manual selection, new updates will contain recording for the gamepad controls as well). Do not forget to apply the config. As the example - https://recordit.co/LwmXXQI4E9
                    Check also this post regarding great combo tips - https://www.facebook.com/notes/rewas...0853347519298/
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                      Hello,

Then, press R3 - Key Combo and add keyboard mapping (hit start\stop recording) or gamepad controls (current version supports manual selection, new updates will contain recording for the gamepad controls as well). Do not forget to apply the config. As the example - https://recordit.co/LwmXXQI4E9
                      Check also this post regarding great combo tips - https://www.facebook.com/notes/rewas...0853347519298/
                      thanks =) is there an ETA for the Update ? i cannot do the combo with keyboard xD thats why i need ps4 controller recordning

Comment

Hello,

The update will be available this week, so you could try required feature tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

with the new update i can record with the ps4 controller yes.. but for example if i press R3 a combo should start but it only does the first key of the combo am i doing something wrong?

Comment

Hello,

Going to check this issue. Wait for details, please.

Thank you in advance.
                            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                            X