Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ReWASD support SteelSeries controllers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ReWASD support SteelSeries controllers?

As the title says, I am trying to set a remapping on my Steelseries Stratus XL using the trial version. However my controller shows up as a mouse, and when I mouse try to change it to gamepad, it says, this sub-config won't work with the current device. I have added the game I want it to remap controls for however I cannot get it to work.. Any help would be great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ReWASD Error.jpg
Views:	2561
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	217226

Hello,

Officially reWASD supports the following controllers: Xbox 360, One, Elite. DS3, DS4. We have added Nintendo Switch Pro and Joy-Con controllers, separately or in pair support and working on adding new controllers to reWASD and hope to support many more in new versions.

You may switch to Xinput mode, the controller will be supported as Xbox 360. According to the manual Steelseries Stratus XL does not directly support XInput out of the box; installing SteelSeries Engine is required for the Stratus XL to work on XInput titles.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

Officially reWASD supports the following controllers: Xbox 360, One, Elite. DS3, DS4. We have added Nintendo Switch Pro and Joy-Con controllers, separately or in pair support and working on adding new controllers to reWASD and hope to support many more in new versions.

You may switch to Xinput mode, the controller will be supported as Xbox 360. According to the manual Steelseries Stratus XL does not directly support XInput out of the box; installing SteelSeries Engine is required for the Stratus XL to work on XInput titles.
      Thanks for the reply, I do have the Engine installed, how would I switch to it within ReWASD?

Comment

Hello,
        Just install the software om the PC. Once it's running in the background, it will automatically detect when the Stratus XL is connected and translate all of its inputs into XInput, making it appear to your PC as an Xbox gamepad instead of a generic Bluetooth input device.

Open the reWASD and connect the controller, it has to be detected as Xbox.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X