Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameSir T4: Rewasd Doesn't show the 4 programmable buttons on the back

Hello

For some reason, rewasd doesn't show the 4 programmable buttons of my GameSirT4, how do I fix this?

Hello,

Officially reWASD supports the following controllers: Xbox 360, One, Elite. DS3, DS4. We have added Nintendo Switch Pro and Joy-Con controllers and working on adding new controllers to reWASD and hope to support many more in new versions. The list of supported device you may check our official website or online guide link - https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap...d-devices.html

With Xinput mode reWASD detects your controller as Xbox 360 without extra buttons.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Well, can i add extra buttons? can you help me out?

Comment

Hello,

Full controls and extra buttons like paddles of Xbox Elite are for gamepads supported by reWASD. Rest of unsupported controllers are displayed and supported as Xbox 360. Unfortunately, extra buttons of your gamepad can't be added.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

No problem, So I need to add a mcro to Left Stick Click

It has to execute Left Right Stick + Y + A at the same time, how do I do that?

Comment

Hello,

Please open a macro editor, select (hold u til release mode (1), and add the following combination (2) - http://joxi.net/a2XZjnVFwJyEJr. Don't forget to unmap left click stick to avoid it's own press http://joxi.net/4AkoXl3uoYMWBA.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Got a Gamesir T4 last week and have been having an absolute blast with it, one of the best controls I've ever used. Going on a buying spree for friends and family with them. XD

Anyway I can add a vote for getting official support for it in ReWASD?

Comment

Can't edit my last post says I don't have approval: GameSir T4 Kaleid is the specific control that seems to be really amazing.

Comment

Hi stickynoteme

According to the user manual, we have found on GameSir T4 Pro, this controller has multiple modes. Try switching the controller to Switch Pro or X-input mode. In this case, it must be determined (except paddles).

reWASD is not able to detect the additional buttons/paddles, since they are not reported to Windows as separate controls, unlike Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles.

At the same time, a workaround has recently appeared that can help in remapping additional buttons of other controllers using their native software. We cannot guarantee success, but you can try this method.

Comment

Working...
                  X