Configure rewasd to not do any remapping for minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configure rewasd to not do any remapping for minecraft

Installed rewasd recently and started testing. Selected the Desktop profile, which worked great on the desktop, but then launched minecraft (bedrock), which wasn't so great. Seems like rewasd was continuing to apply its desktop remaps at the same time that minecraft was using it's own built-in controller behavior. Is there an easy way to configure rewasd to not do any remapping while playing minecraft?

Hello,

What config do you use for minecraft playing? I can recommend checking our community where you may find configs for lots of games including the minecraft - https://www.rewasd.com/community/gam...roller-support.

As for double inputs, use the unmap feature that mutes all native input completely and left only ones you set for gaming. So, unmap the controls used for mappings and set your own, check in the game.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

You could also make a Minecraft game profile, select the process and have it auto switch whenever Minecraft is run.
      Then just have the mappings be turned off by default in that profile.

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Do you have any other tips for configuring rewasd profile.

Comment

Originally Posted by deliomask View Post
            Do you have any other tips for configuring the rewasd profile.
            Please specify the purpose of the profile. What devices will you remap and what end-point device (virtual controller or keyboard and mouse) will you remap them to?

Comment

I can help you out. I also use reWASD and have experienced similar issues with Minecraft. Luckily, there is a pretty easy solution to your problem.
              First, open up reWASD and create a new profile specifically for Minecraft. Then, simply don't map any buttons or keys to anything in that profile. This will essentially disable reWASD for Minecraft, allowing the game to use its own controller behavior without any interference.
              I hope that helps! And don't worry about reviving an old thread. Sometimes the best information is buried deep in the forums. By the way, have you heard of the actual guns cso mod for Minecraft? It adds a whole new level of excitement to the game. Highly recommend giving it a try!
              Last edited by rodirozmar; 05.04.2023, 15:30.

Comment

Working...
              X