Drifting Pointer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Pointer

Hi I am new here so i'm still learning how to use the software properly and I have run into an annoying problem I cant figure out how to fix. When I map the mouse pointer to the right control stick the pointer is fine for a few seconds while using the mouse then it starts to drift upwards slowly at first but it gains speed and makes mouse unusable and only way to stop it is by touching the right stick on the gamepad ( an xbox elite btw) which stops it instantly for a few seconds and the process starts all over again. I have tried everything i could associate with possibly causing this problem and haven't had any luck. I even unplugged mouse and it didn't drift as fast but it was still drifting. It currently makes aiming in any type of 1st - 3rd person shooting game a real challenge. Any thoughts / solutions on how to solve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks .... BTW the gamepad and mouse are both new so i don't believe it to be caused by the hardware..
    Eric K

Hello!

Go to Advanced Stick settings in reWASD and check the Deadzone you have (grey area stands for it). It seems that the deadzone is very small and that is why you get mouse inputs even when you do not touch your stick.

Click image for larger version

Name:	24b44e80c0.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	217388

Comment

Working...
    X