hi i have a question about ReWASD xbox one controller elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i have a question about ReWASD xbox one controller elite

hi i have a question about ReWASD and rewasd profiles how to map xbox one controller elite i play rewasd profiles how to map xbox one controller elite star trek online on steam i want to play that game with with my Xbox one elite controller but i can't find a profile for star trek online on steam on your site and i try to make a profile myself but i can't map it right so my question is i find this star trek online profile for a other mapping program Pinnacle Game Profiler for Xbox 360 controller for pc a pre-made profile for Star Trek Online controller support. Simple. link here my question is can i download that profile and some way to convert in to ReWASD?
    Pinnacle Game Profiler enables the use of virtually any game controller (gamepad, joystick, etc.) with any PC game. It's preconfigured for most game titles and controllers. Just download and play.

Hello!

There is no option to convert this profile. The best way is to create your own config with the mappings you want to use. We will be happy to help with any issues.

Comment

Working...
    X