Key Combos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Combos

Is there a reason I cannot bypass the Key Combo may be cheating prompt? I am trying to set up a controller for ArcheAge Unchained, but would like to map the keyboard keys 1-0 (excluding 8 and 9 for potions) to D-Pad (UP=1, Left=2, Down=3, Right=4, LB+UP=5, LB+Left=6, LB+Down=7, LB+Right=0) using an Xbox One controller. This is also very useful in games where it's not competitive at all, but there are a ton of button options. The layout should be similar to something like Fable from Xbox. Why have a Key Combo option if it can't be used? I paid thirty bucks for a partially available program.

Hello!

You do not need Combo, you will need to add mappings in Shift 0 and Shift 1.

First, choose each D-Pad button and map it to the needed action, using reWASD mapping list:

Click image for larger version  Name:	968c4fce44.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	217405

Then, go to Shift 1 (1), choose LB (2), check "Use as Shift modifier" option (3) and set other four mappings for the D-Pad (4):

Click image for larger version

Name:	54c97cf327.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	217406

Then press Apply.

Comment

Welp. That makes me feel like an idiot and I greatly appreciate it! LOL I was working on this for about three hours before I gave up. Seemingly, I had an issue where when applying the combo, it would stay in the system. I rebooted tonight, and its working (the saving, not the functionality), so I'll take your recommendation instead.

THANK YOU!

Comment

You are welcome!
        Hope it will be the last misunderstanding with reWASD :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
        X