Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Elite v2

Hey guys,

the Xbox Elite v2 just released and since my v1 recently broke, I upgraded by this occasion.

After connecting it to my pc, I saw that rewasd only recognizes it as an Xbox One Controller (without any paddles).

Will there be an hotfix soon? I don't know about the technical background, so I'm just asking.

Hello,

We are working on the new release in November and will do our best to include all needed fixes in this version to support Elute 2 in full. Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I really appreciate, that you already included the fix for my original problem in the last update!

The problem is, that now none of my games (Fortnite, Jedi: Fallen Order, etc.) recognize any of my key combos anymore, which is what I am using rewasd the most for.

I am sure there is an easy fix, but I already tried a lot of things and spent a few hours for that and still have no clue.

Do you know what I did wrong?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Settings1.png
Views:	406
Size:	470.3 KB
ID:	217664
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your report.

First of all please check the following options:

1. Switch to the physical Slot 0 (you won't see any lights on the controller's slot switcher in this case).
        2. Go to Xbox app and create a new empty profile in which paddles are Unmapped and all other controls are not mapped at all (have default behavior). Make the same empty config for all existing slots.

These are important to check to use the reWASD and Xbox Elite 2.

If the problem persists after the steps above, then I would recommend visiting "Xbox Elite Series 2 troubleshooting post, "Something is wrong after the update" section. It contains all the possible workaround that we discovered at the moment.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X