Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Key Combo] Simultaneos button holding + mashing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Key Combo] Simultaneos button holding + mashing.

So far I've been loving what reWASD provides! But I have a big question I haven't been able to solve yet. Can I setup a Key Combo composed of holding certain keys while others are being mashed? Here's the Screenshot:

So I initially press "W" then a series of keypresses (Q, then A) and finally Release W that was being held since the beginning. Appearently it doesn't work, since it won't mantain W pressed all this time, it releases "W" when key combo pesses the next key which is Q.

Is there any way to do what I'm trying to do? Thank you for answering!

Hello!

Seems that your combo should work just like it is set. I would suggest add a small pauses between "Q" and "A" up and down, because it may be a chance that the game won't see them as they are pressed to fast. Here is what I mean:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cc02cffec0.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	217522

Still, in both my and your sequences, W is released after Q and A.

To which button do you map this combo? Which other settings and mappings do you have in this config? If you map this combo to "W" on the physical keyboard, you will need to "Unmap" it.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

Seems that your combo should work just like it is set. I would suggest add a small pauses between "Q" and "A" up and down, because it may be a chance that the game won't see them as they are pressed to fast. Here is what I mean:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cc02cffec0.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	217522

Still, in both my and your sequences, W is released after Q and A.

To which button do you map this combo? Which other settings and mappings do you have in this config? If you map this combo to "W" on the physical keyboard, you will need to "Unmap" it.

No, I have this combo mapped to Button X from my xbox controller

Comment

Pretty strange. I have checked how the sequence you have created works, and it seems that it should be OK.
        Could you please send me the whole config you have? In which game should it work? We will try to investigate this case deeper.

You configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles

Comment

Working...
        X