Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 5.2 Elite series 2 question

Hi,

I just updated to the latest reWASD and I'm trying to set up the slots. However the app doesn't seem to support the new slots mechanism on the series 2 controller.

For example, when I switch to profile 1 on the controller using the physical switch and then click on the lower right paddle, version 5.2 doesn't recognize it (it thinks I clicked on the y button). It seems I can only use profile 0 at the moment.

Not only that the app still shows the old elite 1 style switch on the controller display. Series 2 controller slot switch supports 4 slots and I want to know how to switch between the slot configurations using the physical switch with the new reWASD version 5.2.

Hello,

You right, the current version doesn't support the controller button to switch slots. It would be added ver 5.2.1, which will come right after this release. I would recommend using the hotkeys for slot switching (it's available two buttons available to use instead of 3).

Our apologies for the inconvenience, it's a temp solution.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I'm extremely happy everything else works right away. I'm glad it will be updated soon.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your feedback!
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi there!

We just have released the reWASD ver. 5.2.1 where slot selection was fixed. Now you may select slots pressing the dedicated button on your controller. Please update and enjoy your software.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X