Elite Series 2 Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Series 2 Bluetooth

Super excited about the new release. Have my Elite Series 2 connected by Bluetooth, everything looks good, button presses are detected correctly by reWASD but it doesn't actually do anything. I feel like I'm missing something. I've tried with both PS4 Remote play as well as just the desktop and none of the buttons seem to register out side of reWASD. The button says remapping is one. Any suggestions?

Please check the physical Slot you are using now and Xbox app settings.

There are two possible options:
    1. Switch to the physical Slot 0 (you won't see any lights on the controller's slot switcher in this case)
    2. Go to Xbox app and create a new empty profile in which paddles are Unmapped. Save it to all the slots.

Then, please re-apply reWASD config and try again.

Comment

Hhhmmmm... I tried both of these and neither seemed to fix it. I also noticed it doesn't hide the bluetooth controller device like it usually does.

Comment

Hello,

Please check if hidgamemap.sys driver is present for your controller. Here are the steps:

1. Open your Explorer and paste this path: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers
        2. Find your controller and open its Properties (from the context menu)
        3. Go to Hardware tab
        4. Click Properties
        5. In the windows that will be opened, switch to Driver tab
        6. Click Driver Details
        7. Send me the screenshot of what do you see here

IF the driver is NOT present as the screenshot shows — please go to C:\ProgramData\Disc-Soft\reWASD\Logs and send us the files you see there (you may zip them and send all together). Then, uninstall reWASD, reboot, install reWASD from scratch and reboot again.

ELSE, the driver IS present — please go to C:\ProgramData\Disc-Soft\reWASD and send all *.binv2 you see there to us (you may zip them and send all together). Then please remove them, restart reWASD and try to Apply your config again.
        Attached Files
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I would like to confirm that, with a Bluetooth connection, removing all of the *.bin2 files and restarting reWASD worked!

However, please be aware that those files were named *.binv2, and not *.bin2 in my case.

At any rate, thanks for the help.

Comment

Hello,

Great news! Thank you for your feedback. It's correct, that binv2 is the correct file extension.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

First, I'm sorry, I didn't see the notification that this was responded to so I didn't get a chance to try this. However, I can now report that the 5.2.1 update fixed the issue so thanks! :-D

Comment

Thanks for letting us know :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
                X