No announcement yet.

Limit the travel of the trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, this time we could not add this feature to the release. This one requires a big refactoring of the code, and that is why it is delayed once again.
    I can't tell you the exact dates, sorry.

By the way, in reWASD, we have an option to emulate the partially pressed triggers in Combo. Maybe this one would be an option for you? However, with combos, you will lose the analog behavior of the trigger itself.

Comment

Unfortunately the combo will not work, it still needs to be analog.

This is useful in racing, to prevent locking up your breaks, even if you mash the button all the way down. As you see, both analog and a limiter system would be needed for this use case.

Comment

Originally Posted by malon View Post

This is useful in racing, to prevent locking up your breaks, even if you mash the button all the way down. As you see, both analog and a limiter system would be needed for this use case.
        I got your point. Unfortunately, this update is not yet ready. We hope for your understanding. Keep for updates!

Comment

Originally Posted by malon View Post

Hey, for what it's worth, I did try out your suggestion using trigger combo and it did end up being a pretty decent work-around, despite not having analog response. I am satisfied with this option until the true limiter can be released.
          Thank you!

Comment

We are glad it is a good workaround for now. Stay tuned for updates.

Comment

It's another 3 years. Is the feature available now?

Comment

No. This feature is not included in the current or next version of reWASD.

Comment

Working...
                X