Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox controller adjust vibration/impulse trigger strength

Hi,

I might be missing it but is there any option to control the vibration strength of an Xbox one controller like in the Xbox accessories app?

Additionally, most games don’t support the impulse triggers on the pc, but is there a way to map the normal vibration to the impulse triggers so they both vibrate?

Thanks!

Hello!

No, the is no possibility to tune vibration strength in reWASD right now, but this thing is in our to-do list. Stay tuned!

As for your second question, I'm not sure that I understand it correct. If the game doesn't support trigger vibration, usually it sends the normal vibration instead. Do you want each in-game vibration to be reproduced to triggers too?

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, I will keep an eye out for the update!

For the vibration, yes if there was an option that the normal vibration would vibrate the triggers too. Be nice in some games to have the extra feedback, as right now a normal vibration doesn’t do anything to the impulse triggers in games that don’t support the impulse trigger vibration. Does that make sense?

Comment

It would be nice feature, if to add trigger vibration to triggers. And even better to add trigger vibration to any zone of triggers (high, med, low). If it were combined with different vibration forces, it would be a nice way to sense in which zone we are currently.
        Trigger vibration in contrast to general normal vibration of gamepad is only used in Microsoft games - like Forza or Gears of War, it would be nice to use this gamepad function in more actions.

Comment

Hello.
          Thank you for your suggestion, took it into account.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi,

The new update with the added rumble is great and has helped with this!

Would it possible specifically for xBox controllers with impulse triggers to map the rumble to the impulse triggers rather than the regular rumble?

The impulsive triggers just provide a really nice sharp vibration on the triggers only which would be great if possible.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello!

Yes, we are going to extend this functionality in the future releases.
              Could I ask you for the details about this case? Would you like to use Trigger vibration on Triggers only or to vibrate with Trigger while you press any button on your controller?

Comment

That’s awesome, thank you!

I would mostly like the trigger vibration for triggers only.

However if there was an option per button to cause a trigger vibration/normal rumble that may be useful too

Comment

Hey there!

Advanced Rumble settings including Trigger vibration are added to the newly released reWASD 5.4. Would be great to get your feedback :satisfied:

Comment

Hi there,

Has there been any luck getting the Impulse Triggers to work in games that support it? As in the "Virtual XBox One Controller" rather than "Virtual 360 Controller"

I know in 5.4.0 you can set the rumble of the triggers but it's not quite the same with games like Forza where the game feeds back to the triggers the wheel locking while braking or wheel spin / loosing grip while accelerating.

I've only just bought reWASD and I am pretty impressed with it already.

Oh, I was hoping to not bind keyboard shortcuts as I wanted the game to detect the XB1 Controller.

Thanks,
                    Jaison

Comment

Working...
                    X