Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd on xbox elite Fortnite

Hi,

I have assigned my paddle for push to talk in game in fortnite it's basicly LCtrl assigned to the paddle but somehow if I'm using it in fortnite it toggles ingame from xbox controller to keyboeard ongame and ending up in losing some functionaly of the xbox contoller ingame and I keep ending up to use my keyboard to do some buttons

Is there a way to use a keyboard hotkey assigned on the xbox controller and not let the game fortnite detecting the keyboard bind ?

Hello!

Have you added Unmap to this paddle? While unmapping the controller button, you switch its native behavior off, so only a virtual mapping is detected:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9eac2813a4.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	217793

Comment

Yeah I did unmap it

Comment

Wait that is another unmap I try it and let you know

Comment

No on or off does not make any difference

Comment

Got it. So now the game switches between keyboard and Xbox controls, right?
            There is only one best wait how to avoid it: map all the controls to keyboard actions and unmap your controller fully. In this case, the game won't see it as a controller anymore.
            You can try one of the configs for Fortnite we have in our Community, they are ready-to-go.

Comment

Yeah it switches between keyboard and Xbox controls I've edit a existing profile downloaded from your link have to test it and figure out how to re assign the keyboard layout from fortnite itself thx for the tip

Comment

Hello,

You're welcome, glad that the problem has been resolved.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yeah thx toke some while but it is all good now

Comment

Working...
                  X