Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help. Just purchased a license!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help. Just purchased a license!

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a fantastic evening, I'm fairly new to REWASD but I have used it in the past, although I've never fully grasped controls. So, technically I'm not fairly new...I don't know but anyways, lol! I was wondering how I am able to click a simple button on my controller to switch over to a new set of configs.

For example, I play gta v RP in this server on the FiveM software, and the RP servers aren't all controller supported yet, some are but some of the controller buttons don't work, as I guess its due to them not adding the specific config to their server yet. So, when I get in a car to drive, and I press the trigger to start driving, it does not do that, it does something else as if I haven't got into car mode yet. I want to create a config mapping called "gta v car mode" so I can drive and once I get out the car, I press a button on my controller to switch over to my other remapping and have those on foot controls enabled for the specific things I want to do on foot, so it doesnt mix up or overlap any other configs the server as set.

I've probably typed a lot of unnecessary information and I apologize for that lol, hope someone can help me out.

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

I think you may try the Shift option. It's like an overlay for different mappings. One shift may have a main set of mapping, another shift some additional one, like car mode or something. Once the assigned to the shift modifier button pressed&hold (you may also toggle it) the shift is active. It's allowed up to 4 shift overlays to set. Here is the shift manual.

Also, visit our community, you may find lots of configs dedicated to GTA 5.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X